Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wednesday Weigh In: Week Three

So this post I need to start with an apology. Last week, I didn't post at all since I was done with some type of flu.  Every day I suffered headaches, stomach upset and a low grade fever.  That meant that I wasn't exercise, wasn't paying much attention to my diet and it was difficult to make it through a work day, let alone write an update.

But despite being sick, I still managed to lose 2.2 pounds and I have lowered my weight down to 228.80.  I am officially in the 220's, which is great to see.  I did fall off the challenge wagon so I am restarted the buns, guns and abs challenge today.  I am just going to do one challenge each month as it can be very difficult to do both, especially when the numbers get high on the reps.  The other problem is that missing a day or two when you get sick really adds on number of reps you have to do, which can be next to impossible to do.

In addition to the challenge that I have restarted, I am going to be doing the couch to 5k training for the summer. This is three days of exercise, 30 minutes each day and goes for 9 weeks. Obviously you can do it longer but this is all about starting those habits. I am not big on jogging but I am looking forward to this.  If you want more information on the couch to 5k, go to this link http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml.

And that is all for this week. Still losing and feeling much better than I did last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment